Q: How to know my size?
A: Each product page features a detailed size chart picture, you can measure yourself and choose the size according to the result.
Q: How to measure myself?
A: We use 4 different factors:
Shoulder, Bust, Sleeve and Length for Jacket.
- Shoulder: Place the measuring tape at the corner of one shoulder and pull across to the other shoulder.
- Bust: Measure from the bottom of one armhole across the chest to the bottom of the opposite armhole
- Sleeve: Measure from the tip of the shoulder down to the bottom of the sleeve
- Length: Place the measuring tape in the top of the collar and pull it down vertically to the bottom of the jacket.
A: We use 5 different factors:
Waist, Hip, Rise, Outseam and Bottom for Pants.
- Waist: Measure flat across the back waistband from one corner to the other. Double the number to get your actual waist size
- Hip: Measure from one side end to the other side of your hips. Double the number to get your actual waist size
- Rise: Measure the front rise of your pants, start at the bottom center of the crotch seam and measure up to the top of the waistband.
- Outseam: Measure from the bottom of the leg to the upper edge of the waistband.
- Bottom: Measure across the leg opening from side to side.
Our sizes tend to be a bit generous, if you are between sizes, or not sure, we would advise opting for the bigger size.